Simple and Effective Wellbeing Tips for 2023
Here at Nathalie Bond we excited to see what 2023 will bring. Here are a few self care tips that will have an amazing effect on your body and your mental health. They are all simple, cheap and anyone can do them.
1. Sleep: it's the best medicine and most of us don't do enough of it. Try and get at least 7 hours but ideally 8 hours. Bonus: put your phone away at least an hour before bed to help your brain relax.
2. Do some exercise. You don't need to join a gym. Get onto Youtube and there are plenty of workouts that do not require equipment. Stop using your car for short journeys and walk or buy a second hand bike.
3. Get outside and enjoy nature. Take a brisk walk every day to raise your heart rate, get some vitamin D and explore your local area.
4. Take a break from the TV and social media. Try starting with a week or maybe even a month and instead read more books this year.
5. Cut out processed foods from your diet and eat more wholefoods. Your body will thank you.
6. Reduce your alcohol intake and drink more water. Adults should aim for at least 2-3 litres of water per day.
7. Speak more kindly and positively to yourself.