November 28, 2016
We like to create versatile skincare. We like moisturisers that soften anywhere on the body and soaps that clean almost everything. It might be less commonly known, but we also like versatile containers. Once the skincare/wax has drained from the bottom of the bottle, we spruce it up and give it a new life. To give you an idea, here are five of the items that now live in our old NBO containers...
1. FlowersAlong the windowsill in the kitchen, we have a row of amber bottles, some of which used to be home to Nathalie Bond Organics skincare. Every so often we buy a bunch of flowers and place a couple in each bottle - it instantly brightens up the kitchen. We'd recommend using the Body Oil or Liquid Soap bottles for this as they are nice and tall and therefore perfect for long stems.
2. PencilsDesks are notorious for being messy. But we've found that an old large Candle container is the perfect desk tidy for pens and pencils. And if you wanted to jazz it up, you could always tie a bit of ribbon or fabric round the middle. Now your desk is tidy and pretty!
3. PlantsOld Skin Balm and Candle jars can be given new life with the addition of a plant. Succulents and cacti sit pretty well in one of these old amber jars. They don't need much attention and the green leaves look lovely against the earthy brown container. (Note to the green-fingered: there is no hole at the bottom of these jars so be careful not to drown the plants when watering.)
4. CandlesI know your Nathalie Bond Organics Candle jar used to house a candle, but once it has all been used up, pop a little tea light in the bottom to create a warming, orange glow. With the label removed, the little container gives off a lovely subtle shine as the flame lights up the brown glass. The crafty ones amongst you probably also have ideas about how to redecorate and paint glass. See Pinterest for ideas!
5. ButtonsOld Body Scrub and Bath Salts tubs are perfect for tidying up craft bits and bobs. Fiddly things like beads and buttons are safe and sound in these screw-top tubs. The large opening means it is easy to access the contents too - so should that special button be hiding away, you'll be able to find it relatively easily.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
June 01, 2017
April 25, 2017
April 04, 2017
Join our newsletter to receive 15% off your first order. Plus be the first to know about exclusive offers, promotions and product launches.