June 07, 2016
It is now just over two weeks until Father's Day - that special day when we remember to thank our dads for all they have done for us. Our very own Andy is dad to Alfie and Ted, here they are having fun outdoors...
Sometimes it can be hard to know what to buy dads on Father's Day. We did a quick office poll to see what sort of things our team think their dads would like (there were some odd answers)...
Andy: Salted caramel chocolate and bacon bagel for breakfastHannah: New batteriesJess: Carrot seedsCarys: A good book or a CD (reminds my dad that there is music outside the 80s)Nat: Something Apple related
If your dads like more normal presents, we have a couple of suggestions that just might be the little token of thanks they need.
1. Peppermint + Eucalyptus Wash BlockThis dark minty soap is a firm favourite with many of our male customers. Peppermint and eucalyptus are natural antiseptics, so they are wonderful at shifting dirt and fighting off infection. Plus their fresh menthol scent clears the airways and perks you up in the morning.
2. Nigel Slater's A Year of Good Eating: The Kitchen Diaries IIIWith the third instalment of his kitchen diaries, Nigel returns with a year of recipes that focus on pleasure and balance. Half cookbook, half diary, A Year of Good Eating offers a real insight not only into Nigel's cooking techniques but also his approach to food and life.
3. Extra Sensitive Skin BalmWhen it comes to moisturising, the Extra Sensitive Skin Balm has got it sorted. A blend of beeswax and various natural oils, this balm sinks deep into the skin leaving it nourished and soft. The oil content also means it can double up as a beard oil too.
4. Clod + Pebble Coffee CupMost of us like to kick start the day with a good cup of coffee. And Clod + Pebble have a beautiful range of handmade coffee cups that are so lovely we think they probably make the coffee taste nicer. And if your dad is a bit of a whizz in the kitchen, Clod + Pebble also craft wooden utensils.
5. Peppermint + Eucalyptus Body ScrubIf your dad isn't a big fan of caffeine, the Peppermint + Eucalyptus body scrub is an alternative way to wake up. One customer even said: "If I am feeling tired I open up the scrub and just inhale the smell and it instantly gives me a boost. I use it on a morning to kick start my day, so much better than a strong coffee!"
Comments will be approved before showing up.
June 01, 2017
April 25, 2017
April 04, 2017
Join our newsletter to receive 15% off your first order. Plus be the first to know about exclusive offers, promotions and product launches.